Whether you are a new student or returning to the mat, these yoga class tips will help make your experience a better one.
- Please take your shoes off at the door.
- Direct any questions or concerns to the yoga instructor either before or after the class.
- Please turn OFF your cell phone before going into the studio and leave it with your belongings.
- If it is your first time, come at least 15 minutes before class to sign the waiver and make your purchase.
- We rent yoga mats and towels for $1 each if you do not have one.
- Be mindful of others around you when leaving the studio, respecting those still resting or meditating.
- Classes start promptly, so please come to class with enough time to set up without disruption, otherwise you may be turned away if you are running late.
- Refrain from wearing strong smelling odors and perfumes. We do offer classes where the teacher will use essential oils to enhance your experience. If you suffer from sensitivities, please advise us before class.
- We hope you enjoy the variety of classes that we have to offer!